3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. FIRST, WE LEARN ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS (CHALLENGES, CONCERNS, AND OPPORTUNITIES)
2. THEN WE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT A CUSTOM SOLUTION ( DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO ADDRESS YOUR NEEDS.
3. ONCE IMPLEMENTED, WE MANAGE IT ALL.
WHY IS MICROSOFT PARTNERSHIP SOMETHING WE ARE VERY PROUD OF !
- We can utilize Microsoft’s cloud infrastructure to make our clients more efficient
- Microsoft AZURE is a rapidly expanding platform that is leading the cloud market space
- Microsoft has all the necessary tools in place for quick migration from on-premise servers to cloud
- Microsoft allows us to give our clients more security and control over their network
- Migrating clients to Microsoft Office 365 (exchange) email system for simplicity
Below is a list of some of the technologies we have implemented for our clients.
ENTRY POINT FIREWALLS
- Barracuda Firewall Appliance
- pfSense (netgate) Firewall Appliance
- Watchguard Firewall
- Cisco Routers
- Netvanta Routers
- Linksys Routers
- Dlink Routers
- HP Routers
- Microsoft Proxy ( abandoned )
VPN ( virtual private network )
- Software and Hardware based ( secure office to office communcations )
- Cisco VPN
- VPN Gateways ( network bridge )
- Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop
- Proxmox Virtual Environment ( new )
- VMWare, Oracle Virtual Box
- IBM Domino Server
EMAIL ANTISPAM/ANTIVIRUS GATEWAY
- ASSP Email Gateway
- F1 Scrollout
- Syslog Server ( records network activity )
NETWORK SNIFFERS ( application )
- Wireshark ( track network activity )
- Mcafee EPO Server ( enterprise )
- Symentec Endpoint Protection
- Linux CentOS
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 Server
- Terminal Servers
- NAS ( QNAP / Synology )
- Gateways / Security Center
- Antivirus Solutions
- Virtual Machines
- Backup Solutions provided by the vault
- Storage ( blobs, files, etc… )
Thinking of improving your overall network ( speed, security, availability, protection ) ? Give us a call to schedule an onsite appointment with an expert consultant.
We can consult you on any existing project or any future project.
From the initial the network setup phase, we can help design and implement your solid infrastructure. From enterprise firewalls, antivirus solutions, servers, and real time auditing
Making sure a network is running optimally requires the right tools. Protect your data and speed up your Network
Enterprise Firewalls allow you to monitor your company’s traffic and can keep your data safe from any outside intruder as well as limit internal user access. Most companies use this technology to also increase their networks efficiency by blocking sites that generally steal lots of bandwidth from the network.
Enterprise Antivirus Solutions allow you to monitor any viruses that have affected any computer within the entire company. The enterprise solution also makes sure all computers are up to automatically updated with the latest versions of the software. By setting up the proper notification system, virus damage can be kept to a bare minimum.